Coopr: A COmmon Optimization Python Repository
Coopr is a collection of open-source optimization-related Python packages that supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities for formulating and analyzing optimization models.
- What is Coopr?: the list of packages, including:
- Getting Started
- Download Coopr
- Installation Guide (html) (pdf) (epub)
- Documentation: Publications, talks and online user manuals
- The Coopr Gallery: Scripts, examples, case studies, and modeling comparisons
- License Information
- Report a Bug / Request a New Feature
- Developers' Corner: Browse the code, add tickets, see the project plan
- Coopr News
|Coopr Trac pages are hosted by Sandia National Laboratories and COIN-OR. The Sandia Trac site is the main site for Coopr, and the Coopr home page at COIN-OR contains links to the Sandia site. Software can be downloaded from associated subversion repositories at Sandia and COIN-OR, but the Sandia subversion repository is used for Coopr development.|
Conditions for Contributors
By contributing to this software project, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions for your contributions: First, you agree your contributions are submitted under the BSD license. Second, you represent you are authorized to make the contributions and grant the license. If your employer has rights to intellectual property that includes your contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make contributions and grant the required license on behalf of that employer.