Visit the following web pages for more information on the
software packages with services on this web server.
- Acro - A Common Repository
- ADTools - A suite of automatic
differentiation tools for Sandia applications.
- APPSPACK - A parallel
pattern search method for optimization.
- Dakota - A multilevel
parallel, object-oriented framework for design optimization, parameter
estimation, uncertainty quantification, and sensitivity analysis.
- Eldorado -
Eldorado is an architecture that combines CRAY/TERA multi-threaded processors
with the Red Storm network. Sandia is developing a graph infrastructure and
performance monitoring technology for this platform.
- Mantevo - Application performance proxies project.
- Trilinos - A collection of solver components, some of which have individual web pages as listed below.
- Sundance - Rapid development of high-performance parallel PDE simulators.
- Data management services for parallel applications.
- Various downloads.
Visit the following web pages to access the support and
development tools available on this web server.
- Bugzilla - A bug reporting
tool that is currently available for the following projects: AztecOO, Dakota,
EPetra, IFPack, Trilinos, Zoltan.
- Mailman - A mailing list manager.
- Bonsai -
A query interface to CVS repositories on this system.
This server supports computational software projects from
the following organizations:
If you would like more information on getting support
for your software project on this web server, please contact Bill Goldman (firstname.lastname@example.org).