- Users Guide (Unofficial)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Related Publications
- Mailing Lists
- Nightly Tests (Current Stable))
- Nightly Tests (Current Beta)
- Nightly Tests (Trunk))
CANARY: A Water Quality Event Detection Tool
Welcome to the CANARY Trac homepage. This site contains information on running CANARY, as well as providing a facility for reporting bugs and placing feature requests. While we will respond to bug requests as quickly as possible, please be aware that responses to feature requests may be limited due to time and other constraints on the project.
CANARY is part of the US EPA's TEVA Project. Thank you for visiting!
Current Release: Version 4.3.2, April 1, 2013
- Most Recent User's Manual Updated 2013-04-01
- Most Recent Webinar - New YAML configuration file formats
- 2013-07-30 New installer! The new 'setup-184.108.40.206.exe' installer will install the binaries for the MCR-2013a builds (much more stable, and you can download the MCR library directly from MathWorks?(TM) now!). Located on the downloads page.
- 2013-04-01 Update and fixes to 4.3.2
- 2012-05-21 Update and fixes up to 4.3
- 2012-02-21 Update with fix for "time shift:" option for database sources.