- Browse Source
- Mailing Lists
- Nightly Tests
The following links point to examples for working through the following steps:
- Checking out an Acro project,
- Configuring the software,
- Building libraries and executables, and
- Running Acro executables on a simple test problem.
Sandians who are checking out directly from the subversion repository need to verify that subversion is configured to use the Sandia proxy (see Subversion Notes).
Building Acro requires the following:
- autoconf 2.59 or 2.60 (We have had difficulties using more recent autoconf versions)
- Python 2.4, 2.5 or 2.6
Building and Running Stable Acro Projects
- Building all of Acro
- Building the PEBBL library
- Building and running the PICO MILP solver