- 12:44 Ticket #4057 (SharedObject) created by
- While working on the ObjectParser?, I realized that we could leverage the …
- 11:16 Ticket #4049 (Disable UTILIB Bugzilla system) closed by
- fixed: This was resolved this week by Bill Goldman.
- 11:15 Ticket #4031 (Error handling when user specifies options like: -foo) closed by
- fixed: Fixed, and tested in the TOptionParser unit tests.
- 11:13 Changeset  by
- CharString? - Register this type as Any-compatible. Added loging in …
- 11:10 Changeset  by
- Update of OptionParser? unit tests.
- 11:05 Changeset  by
- Enabling the expose() method with non-const data. I think that this is …
- 02:17 Ticket #4052 (Migrate generic utilities into UTILIB) closed by
- fixed: memmon and related tools have been migrated into UTILIB. Python tools …
- 01:28 Changeset  by
- Disabling an error check, which prevents the use of an OptionParser? to …
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- Adding a hook for categorizing parameters. I haven't implemented this, …
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Change of unit tests to use add_usage().
- 13:43 Changeset  by
- Rework of OptionParser? API. Now, you can set more than one usage string …
- 11:05 Changeset  by
- Changed the type of args_t to return a vector.
- 09:18 Ticket #4056 (OptionParser configuration) created by
- Enable configuration of OptionsParser? options to support _only_ direct …
- 08:26 ContactUs edited by
- 09:29 Changeset  by
- Adding the ability to "disable" (delete) a parameter registered with an …
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- Adding #ifdefs around the header.
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- This is the start of a script that discovers unit tests and exact studies, …
- 12:43 Changeset  by
- Adding support for programmatically setting parameters through …
- 23:02 Changeset  by
- Completing unit testing for string_ops.h!!!! gcovr still reports one …
- 11:46 Ticket #4051 (Add navagation bar to UTILIB Trac) closed by
- duplicate: I am closing this bug as a duplicate of #A4191 and #A4192. As mentioned …
- 00:17 Changeset  by
- Adding tests for string_ops.h
- 23:37 Ticket #4055 (Conditional execution of 'make check'?) created by
- Is it possible to conditionally execute 'make check'? The …
- 23:35 Ticket #4038 (Extend cxxtest to support C++ parsing) closed by
- fixed: This ticket is being closed. A preliminary C++ parser has been integrated …
- 23:32 Changeset  by
- Rework of cxxtest setup, to get the runner working…
- 22:41 Changeset  by
- Fixing paths in the Makefile. Eliminating runner.cpp, which should not be …
- 11:35 Changeset  by
- Adding extension to Any API to allow storage of non-copyable objects …
- 20:14 Changeset  by
- Adding tools from coopr_tools here. Deleting gcovr, which is moved to …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.