UTILIB library of C++ utilities
Utilib is a library of general-purpose C++ utilities, similar in spirit to the Boost libraries. While generally treated as an Acro package, Utilib is hosted in a separate subversion repository to facilitate use by projects outside of Acro.
- C++ library
- adt?: classes for manipulating abstract data types
- core?: the minimal core set of utilities on which the Utilib classes themselves depend.
- io?: utilities for assisting input and output
- math?: common mathematical routines
- ranlib?: random number generators and stochastic distribution functions
- sys?: system utilities to support debugging and profiling
- typemngr?: utilities for supporting variant data types, data transformations, and data serialization.
- acro-utilib: This Acro project builds UTILIB and manages a local installation of related Python packages.
Conditions for Contributors
By contributing to this software project, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions for your contributions: First, you agree your contributions are submitted under the BSD license. Second, you represent you are authorized to make the contributions and grant the license. If your employer has rights to intellectual property that includes your contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make contributions and grant the required license on behalf of that employer.