- 15:08 Changeset  by
- More updates to component names to comply with changes in r5597.
- 14:47 Changeset  by
- Updating component names to comply with changes in r5597.
- 14:22 Changeset  by
- A few more updates to clean up code in the piecewise component.
- 12:50 Changeset  by
- Finishing code review of BuildAction? and BuildCheck?. This involved …
- 12:00 Changeset  by
- A first code review, focusing on Component and IndexedComponent?. There …
- 13:56 Changeset  by
- Minor changes to the call to preprocess_scenario_instance to add an …
- 10:32 Changeset  by
- Updating externals
- 10:23 Changeset  by
- Updating externals
- 21:13 Changeset  by
- Fixing logic for skipping tests.
- 16:27 Changeset  by
- Removing debugging print statement from last commit.
- 16:24 Changeset  by
- Correcting sos constraint generation code in nl writer. This fixes a bug …
- 16:06 Changeset  by
- Cleaning up the network_flow example. Adding a proposed model (DOES NOT …
- 14:12 Changeset  by
- Fixing bug in nl writer when handling non-indexed sos constraints. Adding …
- 20:35 Changeset  by
- Fixing bug in piecewise component where tuples were not completely …
- 20:31 Ticket #4335 (Documentation Pages) created by
- (John, Sorry I did not log in; I have a small password snafu that I will …
- 19:41 Changeset  by
- Adding a configuration for the coopr.pyomo dev_pyomo branch.
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- Creating a new branch, and deleting an old one.
- 19:31 Changeset  by
- Tagging coopr.pyomo 3.1
- 19:13 Ticket #4334 (bad line number count for pysp data) created by
- Loading scenario and instance data RUN-TIME ERROR: Failed to create model …
- 11:06 Changeset  by
- Adding method to set rhos on a per-scenario basis to PH.
- 20:35 Changeset  by
- Added a little section with a summary of file names. Make is not working …
- 20:13 Changeset  by
- correct errors in the specification of suffixes on the pyomo command line
- 19:17 Ticket #4333 (Add support for multiple solutions in solvers) created by
- We have the infrastructure to support this, but we haven't figured out how …
- 11:36 Changeset  by
- Adding R&A number.
- 15:01 Changeset  by
- Another PySP gurobi baseline update.
- 15:26 Changeset  by
- More gurobi PySP baseline udpates.
- 14:41 Changeset  by
- More PySP gurobi baseline updates.
- 10:29 Changeset  by
- Fixing Gurobi baselines, necessary in lgiht of recent timing output …
- 12:33 Changeset  by
- Adding SNL and DOE logos, plus funding statements to the Colophon.
- 12:32 Changeset  by
- More tweaks for dependency tracking in the asciidoc makefile.
- 11:43 Changeset  by
- More tweaks to get the Makefile.local to work correctly (on OS/X).
- 11:34 Changeset  by
- Bug fix: Makefile.local should not override the default target
- 11:33 Changeset  by
- Migrating build harness changes from r5571.
- 11:24 Changeset  by
- Overhaul of build harness: - better tracking of dependencies - include …
- 11:08 Changeset  by
- Documentation for obtaining duals in a script has been added.
- 10:56 Ticket #4332 (Duals from workflows (and scripts)) created by
- It does not make sense to embed code in the model file to process duals in …
- 09:49 Ticket #4331 (print results) created by
- The command print results in a script works just fine, but it gives a …
- 09:09 Changeset  by
- John helped me add just a little text about how to run smoke tests.
- 22:19 Changeset  by
- Put in some search-findable documentation for accessing variables. Duals …
- 15:37 Changeset  by
- Portability fixes for Mac OS/X
- 15:34 Changeset  by
- Improving timing output - and correcting bogus output in a few cases - for …
- 15:21 Changeset  by
- Forgot to actually include the OS detection in the Makefile (needed for …
- 14:57 Changeset  by
- Converting the Developer's Guide to use the standard makefile (copied from …
- 21:05 Changeset  by
- I did a crappy job of introducing the workflow callbacks; I needed to …
- 15:31 Changeset  by
- Renaming the main target from "book" -> "CooprGettingStarted?"
- 15:28 Changeset  by
- Overhauling the Makefile for GettingStarted - properly (and …
- 13:08 Changeset  by
- Fixing bug with error message in LP writer - referenced an unknown …
- 21:34 Changeset  by
- Fixed a couple of spelling errors and got started documenting workflows …
- 21:57 Changeset  by
- Added a lengthy description of iterative1.py, but I pasted the lines into …
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- Adding notes about the Coopr API development that is ongoing…
- 21:30 Changeset  by
- Removing deprecated PDF
- 21:21 Changeset  by
- Misc updates to improve the Makefile structure.
- 21:14 Changeset  by
- Changing formatting of the API dump.
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- Update to define the Coopr developer guide in a book format.
- 21:00 Changeset  by
- Initial setup of Coopr developer guide.
- 20:50 Changeset  by
- Temporarily removing current
- 17:16 Changeset  by
- Removing documentation artifacts. Changing name, so these artifacts can …
- 14:42 Ticket #4330 (Add model converters for AMPL and MathProg) created by
- We currently support pyomo2nl logic. It'd be straightforward to support …
- 21:25 Changeset  by
- Added a few pickle tests to expose bug in NL and LP writer (ticket #4329).
- 21:19 Ticket #4329 (Error when sending un-pickled instances to the LP writer and NL writer) created by
- Pyomo fails when sending an instance obtained from un-pickling a pickled …
- 19:45 Changeset  by
- Fixing an issue with the LP writer labeler that yielded improper …
- 17:52 Changeset  by
- Changing numeric comparisons to be nearly equal, rather than exactly …
- 11:07 Changeset  by
- Reverting the last change, but adding the 'exit' option, which indicates …
- 10:56 Changeset  by
- Moving the configuration for psutil from all.ini to dev.ini
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.