- 10:47 Changeset  by
- Updating changelog for [2763:2766]
- 10:40 Ticket #3887 (Check for gcno files in addition to gcda files) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in : […]
- 10:38 Changeset  by
- Process gcno files in addition to gcda files, but only if there is no …
- 09:41 Changeset  by
- - Cleaning up the separation of "normal" output and "warning/error" …
- 09:04 Ticket #3924 (GCOVR - Problem with standard output.) created by
- I am using the script gcovr, and I am encountering a little problem with …
- 17:11 Changeset  by
- More refinements for symlink resolution: reported source files will now be …
- 11:33 gcovr edited by
- 11:14 gcovr edited by
- 11:05 gcovr edited by
- Updating script usage (diff)
- 11:01 Changeset  by
- Adding missing references to tickets.
- 10:58 Changeset  by
- - adding changes toward 2.4 - converting the CHANGELOG to Trac wiki …
- 10:57 Changeset  by
- Fixing error in the documentation.
- 10:51 gcovr/ReleaseHistory created by
- 10:49 gcovr edited by
- 16:10 Ticket #3908 (gcovr does not follow sym-linked directories) closed by
- fixed: OK - the solution implemented in r2759 was significantly more involved …
- 16:06 Ticket #3898 (gcovr only works with english language) closed by
- fixed: Resolved in r2760.
- 16:05 Changeset  by
- Force gcov to run with LC_ALL = en_US. This should guarantee that the …
- 15:54 Changeset  by
- Overhaul of how we walk the directory tree. This routine should be …
- 12:34 Ticket #3920 (gcovr not gathering data using MinGw) closed by
- fixed: I think that this is now fixed on trunk (as of r2758). FWIW, in regard …
- 12:32 Changeset  by
- A more portable approach to fixing #3920.
- 16:58 Changeset  by
- Strip out trailing whitespace (including EOL characters) when processng …
- 11:32 Changeset  by
- Cleanup in how we parse/split gcov result lines. This resolves path …
- 11:06 Changeset  by
- Simple optimization (options.filter is *always* a compiled RE).
- 11:00 Ticket #3921 (Normalize the pathnames reported by gcov) closed by
- fixed: Upon further review, I went with a forces abspath() on all file names in …
- 10:58 Changeset  by
- Normalize all path names to their full absolute path when processing …
- 09:01 Ticket #3917 (gcovr not creating the source tags correctly) closed by
- fixed: There are two issues here: - the --root option was specifying an empty …
- 08:58 Changeset  by
- Checking that the --root is not empty: this is a meaningless value (as …
- 16:54 Changeset  by
- Portability fixes for Python 3.x
- 16:47 Changeset  by
- Fixing the shared_lib test so that it runs on OSX.
- 13:42 Changeset  by
- Reverting many (but not all) of the changes from r2722. These should not …
- 13:38 Changeset  by
- Fixing errors introduced in @2726:2727.
- 13:07 Changeset  by
- Fix so that gcovr cleans up all .gcov files, including filtered and …
- 11:19 Ticket #3918 (output_re and new gcov) closed by
- fixed: I confirmed that the current gcc-4.8 sources have changed the …
- 11:17 Changeset  by
- Updating the output_re to maintain compatibility with GCC 4.8 (fixes …
- 10:50 Changeset  by
- Adding the SVN revision number to the gcovr version string.
- 09:59 Ticket #3916 (Always use absolute paths in output) closed by
- duplicate: Closing as a duplicate of #3921, although #3921 suggests using normpath …
- 08:41 Ticket #3923 (Non normalized for include files) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #3921.
- 08:40 Ticket #3923 (Non normalized for include files) created by
- If include files are included with "../somefile.h" then the xml report …
- 21:13 Ticket #3922 (Memory Usage for XML output is very high) created by
- For my project (Gromacs) the memory usage of gcovr is extremely high when …
- 09:23 Ticket #3921 (Normalize the pathnames reported by gcov) created by
- gcov doesnt normalize pathnames in his reports which results in coverage …
- 15:03 Ticket #3920 (gcovr not gathering data using MinGw) created by
- gcovr 2.4-prerelease Using MinGW and gcov 4.6.1 the data was not being …
- 23:02 Ticket #3919 (100% branch coverage can not be achieved with static objects usage in C++) created by
- There is a tiny example code and script for compiling and running gcovr: …
- 23:02 Ticket #3918 (output_re and new gcov) created by
- I think output_re has to be: output_re = re.compile("[cC]reating …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.