- 15:03 Ticket #3920 (gcovr not gathering data using MinGw) created by
- gcovr 2.4-prerelease Using MinGW and gcov 4.6.1 the data was not being …
- 23:02 Ticket #3919 (100% branch coverage can not be achieved with static objects usage in C++) created by
- There is a tiny example code and script for compiling and running gcovr: …
- 23:02 Ticket #3918 (output_re and new gcov) created by
- I think output_re has to be: output_re = re.compile("[cC]reating …
- 16:48 Changeset  by
- Updates to WST builder to track changes to the repository layout and …
- 13:39 Changeset  by
- Tweaks on WST windows build harness
- 15:05 Changeset  by
- Updates to python / system calls in the main build driver.
- 15:23 Ticket #3917 (gcovr not creating the source tags correctly) created by
- this seems to be related to the issue here: …
- 13:53 Ticket #3916 (Always use absolute paths in output) created by
- In some of our unit tests the summary includes files which have relative …
- 17:03 Changeset  by
- Overhauling the way logging is handled by install_python - if …
- 16:20 TicketModerator edited by
- 16:18 TicketModerator/ReleaseHistory edited by
- 16:14 Blog: TicketModerator 0.6.4 released created by
- 15:59 Changeset  by
- Tagging the TicketModerator 0.6.4 bugfix release.
- 15:53 Changeset  by
- Fixing a bug introduced in r2588 where new Trac environments could not be …
- 15:51 Changeset  by
- Tagging the TicketModerator 0.6.3 internal bugfix release.
- 11:49 gcovr edited by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.