- 13:26 Ticket #3883 (gcovr fails to send file name to gcov) created by
- The gcovr (version 2.1) is not processing coverage information. It does …
- 15:30 Ticket #3882 (Create a Blame Coverage plugin) created by
- From Bill: > While chatting about coding metrics today, a cool idea …
- 22:19 WikiStart edited by
- 22:16 WikiStart edited by
- 22:15 WikiStart edited by
- 22:14 WikiStart edited by
- 22:04 Blog: Gcovr 2.1 release created by
- 17:02 Changeset  by
- Tagging gcovr 2.1
- 16:57 Ticket #3780 (Add support for a .gcovr configuration file) closed by
- wontfix: I don't know how I would use this feature, so I'm going to treat this as …
- 16:52 Ticket #3867 (gcovr 2.0.prerelease doesn't seem to work with cmake) closed by
- fixed: I'm enough of a cmake newbie that I couldn't figure out how to use your …
- 16:51 Changeset  by
- Specifying the absolute path for gcovr to process files. Misc chang in …
- 16:33 Changeset  by
- Misc fix.
- 16:30 Ticket #3872 (Add support for gcov -o (--object-directory) option) closed by
- fixed: I added a --object-directory option to gcovr that allows the user to …
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- Adding an --object-directory option, which allows for a flexible …
- 15:01 Changeset  by
- Adding fix to compare the absolute path of a filename to an exclusion …
- 14:54 Ticket #3870 (-o / --output option does nothing) closed by
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- Adding error checking when no coverage results are found. The line and …
- 16:12 Changeset  by
- Adding a hook to specify options for the 'setup' command.
- 15:51 Ticket #3781 (Add support for filtering based on relative paths in gcovr) closed by
- wontfix: I'm not sure what this means anymore, so I'm closing this ticket.
- 15:49 Ticket #3878 (gcovr ignores gcov output) closed by
- fixed: This patch was applied in r2515
- 15:49 Changeset  by
- Adding patch to scan for lines that look like: creating `foo' as well …
- 14:27 Ticket #3874 (gcovr doesn't produce coverage results on Windows) closed by
- worksforme: I replaced the call out.split("\n") to out.split(os.linesep) Hopefully, …
- 14:27 Changeset  by
- Changing the semantics for EOL to be portable for MS Windows.
- 14:21 Ticket #3877 (The output xml didn't confirm to Cobertura DTD) closed by
- fixed: I've merged these changes into the gcovr trunk. I wasn't able to download …
- 14:05 Changeset  by
- Add attributes to xml format so that it could be used by hudson/bamboo …
- 13:36 Blog: Management of gcovr created by
- 16:06 Changeset  by
- Changes due to DAKOTA repository reorganization
- 22:18 Ticket #3881 (gcovr issue with gcov output) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #3878
- 14:52 Ticket #3881 (gcovr issue with gcov output) created by
- Thanks for the gcovr script. I was trying to use it, but I was getting …
- 16:16 Changeset  by
- Bug fix when using the src directory checked out by Hudson.
- 12:36 Changeset  by
- Reworking coopr.py to simply use the driver.py module.
- 12:19 Changeset  by
- Typo fix.
- 12:13 Changeset  by
- Adding a generic driver, which should work for both Coopr and PyUtilib?.
- 13:06 Ticket #3880 (Include summary & separate accept/reject radio buttons on pending list) created by
- Hello, these days, I'm receiving 20-30 tickets of spam a day held of …
- 12:01 Ticket #3879 (source files with zero coverage are not included in the coverage report) created by
- This happens because no '.gcda' files were created for those files. This …
- 17:09 Ticket #3878 (gcovr ignores gcov output) created by
- gcovr is generating empty output. Gcov output lines (creating `foo') are …
- 21:54 Ticket #3877 (The output xml didn't confirm to Cobertura DTD) created by
- According to the DTD …
- 21:41 Ticket #3876 (Tracmoderator 0.4 and 0.5 doesn't work anymore) created by
- Hi, I'd tried to upgrade moderator-plugin to 0.5, later downgrade to 0.4. …
- 12:04 Changeset  by
- Build windows binaries update - test
- 11:56 Changeset  by
- Reverting back from to working version.
- 11:48 Changeset  by
- 11:40 Changeset  by
- Build windows binaries update - test
- 11:25 Changeset  by
- Build windows binaries update
- 09:30 Changeset  by
- Found an error in the installer code.
- 16:00 Changeset  by
- Improving console output
- 15:52 Changeset  by
- More fixes for Coorp with PICO.
- 15:23 Changeset  by
- Improved acro within coopr: only rebuild Acro if there has been a change …
- 14:12 Changeset  by
- More updates to building acro within coopr.
- 12:58 Changeset  by
- Updating approach for building PICO within Coopr
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.