- 23:12 Changeset  by
- More bugfixes from r1920.
- 17:25 Changeset  by
- More bugfixes for changes introduced in r1913 and r1919.
- 17:13 Changeset  by
- - Adding svn to the list of applications we report the version of. - …
- 14:34 Changeset  by
- Updated spot and canary build areas
- 13:45 Changeset  by
- Build Canary
- 13:30 Changeset  by
- Added new hudson/spot directory for builds
- 13:22 Changeset  by
- 10:37 Changeset  by
- Correcting use of double quotes (for postgres compatibility) reported in …
- 10:11 Ticket #3823 (Add a "Next pending" link in submision view) created by
- Add a "Next Pending" link to the meta nav bar when viewing a submission or …
- 08:04 Ticket #3822 (Postgres Compatibility Issues) created by
- I have had a few issues with using TracTicketModerator? with a Postgres …
- 16:35 Changeset  by
- Allow derivative build applications to decide if they'll use export or …
- 16:50 Changeset  by
- Adding a dakota-cygwin command.
- 12:44 Changeset  by
- 11:24 Changeset  by
- Initial creating of 'native' testing script
- 11:20 Changeset  by
- 21:16 Ticket #3821 (Verify that testing frameworks generate failure logs that contain test ...) created by
- For example, here's the data generated by 'nose'
- 22:18 Ticket #3071 (Proactive scheduling of stable/release builds) closed by
- wontfix: This functionality is now better supported in Hudson.
- 22:13 Ticket #3779 (Setup memmon utility for MS Windows) closed by
- invalid: This component has been moved into UTILIB.
- 22:13 Ticket #3695 (timer.c doesn't port to Windows) closed by
- invalid: This ticket refers to a component that has been moved into UTILIB.
- 18:11 Changeset  by
- Removing the build/install phase, since Acro applies this by default.
- 18:10 Changeset  by
- Changing 'build' to 'install'
- 18:06 Changeset  by
- Creating command to build artifacts.
- 09:39 Changeset  by
- Adding the actual copyright statement to the BSD license.
- 08:38 Ticket #3820 (Add new Trac plugin on s.s.g.) created by
- The following plugin would be quite handy to have around. It provides a …
- 13:17 Ticket #3819 (Install the Hudson 'violations' plugin) closed by
- fixed: Version 0.7.3 is installed.
- 16:00 Ticket #3819 (Install the Hudson 'violations' plugin) created by
- See http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Violations. I want to use …
- 13:43 Changeset  by
- Efficiency fix for creating the build directory in Hudson builds.
- 09:55 Changeset  by
- More bugfixes to the ant task.
- 09:40 Changeset  by
- Ant script bugfix
- 09:34 Changeset  by
- Adding an Ant build script to drive multi-configuration Hudson builds.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.