- 09:39 Changeset  by
- Adding the actual copyright statement to the BSD license.
- 08:38 Ticket #3820 (Add new Trac plugin on s.s.g.) created by
- The following plugin would be quite handy to have around. It provides a …
- 13:17 Ticket #3819 (Install the Hudson 'violations' plugin) closed by
- fixed: Version 0.7.3 is installed.
- 16:00 Ticket #3819 (Install the Hudson 'violations' plugin) created by
- See http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Violations. I want to use …
- 13:43 Changeset  by
- Efficiency fix for creating the build directory in Hudson builds.
- 09:55 Changeset  by
- More bugfixes to the ant task.
- 09:40 Changeset  by
- Ant script bugfix
- 09:34 Changeset  by
- Adding an Ant build script to drive multi-configuration Hudson builds.
- 00:04 Ticket #3802 (Add support for OpenMPI on build hosts) closed by
- fixed: I'm treating this as 'fixed', since we can now build openMPI on baley.
- 00:03 Ticket #3812 (Setup icc builds on pill) closed by
- 20:45 Ticket #3818 (Rework ODIN builds) created by
- There is a Python-2.4.6 and Python-2.5.1 on makena and Python-2.4.6 and …
- 20:38 Ticket #3817 (Add disk usage trends for hudson jobs) created by
- See, for example, …
- 12:13 Changeset  by
- Renaming this script, which is needed for all of acro.
- 10:43 Changeset  by
- Adding a script to build acro-pico without tests.
- 08:47 Ticket #3816 (Add Trac plugin to add user email addresses) created by
- We can inject these directly into the DB, but we should have …
- 14:36 Changeset  by
- Converting this shell to Unix format. This will hopefully ensure that …
- 15:48 Attic/NavigationBox edited by
- 10:45 Changeset  by
- Adding a parameter to the dakota driver script to specify a different …
- 15:42 Ticket #3815 (Rework build script to enable out-of-source builds) created by
- For example, here's the Acro build: […]
- 14:35 Ticket #3814 (Create hudson 'siteconfig.sh' script) created by
- Use this to support host-specific configuration without using host …
- 21:43 Ticket #3813 (Flush out Dakota tests) created by
- Brian Adams provided pointers for making the Dakota tests more complete: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.