- Users Guide (Unofficial)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Related Publications
- Mailing Lists
- Nightly Tests (Current Stable))
- Nightly Tests (Current Beta)
- Nightly Tests (Trunk))
This page will be updated with questions and answers to frequently asked questions about CANARY.
- I am getting an error, "mclmcrt79.dll not found," what is wrong?
- I am trying to set up CANARY to interact with EDDIES; where do I start?
- What is a JDBC Driver? How to I set up the drivers for my database?
I am getting an error, "mclmcrt79.dll not found," what is wrong?
The problem is that the 'MATLAB Compiler Runtime Libraries (MCR)' were not installed properly. You must install "setup-canary.exe" before using the updates available at the Downloads section; "setup-canary.exe" is not available on this wiki site; to get it you will need to contact Terra Haxton or Regan Murray at the EPA ORD NHSRC (see the Overview page). You will know you have installed the MCR Libraries because a separate installer will pop up during the Setup process that will be from the MathWorks? (who write MATLAB). Once you have run the setup, you will only need to use the updates from this site to updgrade CANARY to the latest version.
I am trying to set up CANARY to interact with EDDIES; where do I start?
What is a JDBC Driver? How to I set up the drivers for my database?
This information has now been moved to the DataSource documentation page.
Issues that have been coming up
- There is some confusion on how input/output files should be defined and named. Do you have some advice on naming conventions? How does CANARY create names?
- What are the event codes that CANARY uses? Do these have different values in different outputs formats?
- What is "dynamic-start" parameter in the <timing> tag? When (if ever) should I use this?